Important Notice: The Division of Local Assistance (DLA) Memorandums/”Hoole’s Rules” are created to quickly disseminate informational updates and to provide additional guidance as a supplement to specific DLA policy and/or procedural publications, including forms. This designated area does not include all historical memorandums
- Procedures to Request Locode/Master Agreement(s) October 25, 2013
- Local Agency Requests to the Caltrans Division of Engineering Services, October 08, 2013
- Project Establishment Procedures for Long Term Environmental Mitigation Measures
- Buy America Waivers for Vehicle Purchases Instructions
- Buy America Guidelines for Utility Relocations Cover Memo
- Construction Manager/General Contractor (CMGC) Fact Sheet
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (916) 324-1353 Voice; 711 TTY; (916) 324-1869 Fax.