- Local Assistance Home
- DLA Sitemap
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- Inactive Projects
- Local Assistance Contacts
- Other Links
- PE Phase > 10 Years
- Program Information
- Project Delivery Report
- Recovery Act
- Reports and Databases
- Training Programs
- Update Notification
Hazard Elimination Safety Program - Archives
TThe Hazard Elimination Safety Program (HES) was a federal safety program that provided funds for safety improvements on all public roads and highways.
The HES program was replaced with the Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP).
Below are links to the four last HES Program Plans released.
- 2005/2006 Program: Work Type Projects
- 2005/2006 Program: Safety Index Projects
- 2004/2005 HES Program -- Work Type Projects
- 2004/2005 HES Program -- Safety Index Projects
- 2003/2004 HES Program -- Work Type Projects
- 2003/2004 HES Program -- Safety Index Projects
- 2002/2003 HES Program -- Work Type Projects
- 2002/2003 HES Program -- Safety Index Projects
The information and links on this page are specific to safety improvements on local streets and roads. For information on the state highway safety improvement program, please contact the Caltrans Traffic Safety Branch or your Local Caltrans office.
Continue to check this site periodically for any program updates. Page last updated September 13, 2010
If you have questions or are experiencing problems downloading, you can get help from Tech Support, or E-mail us at: Local.Programs@dot.ca.gov.