- Local Assistance Home
- Bicycle Program Home
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Contacts
- Bicycle Commuting & Safety
- Bicycle Related Sites, Maps & Publications
- Bicycle Transportation Account (Local Assistance)
- California Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Codes, Laws & Regulations
- Guidelines, Manuals, Policies & Reports
- Special Events
- A Calendar of Bike Events Throughout California
- Tips for Safer Cycling
- ARB Bicycle Awareness Program
Have fun, support a cause, meet new people, and get some exercise! The following link can provide you with a calendar of bike events. If you have an event that you would like to place on our page please contact our us via email and we will post the link here.
For more information, please contact:
Bicycle Facilities Unit
Division of Local Assistance, MS-1
California Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 942874
Sacramento, CA 94274-0001
Phone: (916) 653-2750
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (916) 324-1353 Voice; 711 TTY; (916) 324-1869 Fax.
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.