- Local Assistance Home
- Active Transportation Program (ATP) Home
- Senate Bill 99
- Assembly Bill 101
- ATP Funding
- California Transportation Commission - (CTC)
- CTC Adopted Cycle 1 ATP Applications
- Update Notification
State of California
Department of Transportation
Division of Local Assistance
P.O. Box 942874, MS-1
Sacramento, CA 94274-0001
- BTA - Bicycle Transportation Account
- Highway Design Manual
- Recreational Trails Program
- SR2S - State Safe Routes to School Program
- SRTS - Federal Safe Routes to School Program
- TAP - Transportation Alternatives Program
- Move Over Law
Funding - Active Transportation Program (ATP)
The ATP is funded by approximately $129 million of various state and federal funds from appropriations in the annual Budget Act. Funds for the program are appropriated to the Department of Transportation, for allocation by the California Transportation Commission.
The amount appropriated includes:
Program funding may be augmented if state or federal funds increase, or if other funding sources are identified.
Fund appropriated for the ATP are distributed as follows:
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (916) 324-1353 Voice; 711 TTY; (916) 324-1869 Fax.
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.
Last Updated: April 22, 2014