Quarterly Review of Inactive Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the roles of the DLA in managing inactive projects?
The roles of DLA are as follows:
- Reviewing justification forms and backup documentation for completeness and accuracy before meeting with FHWA.
- Creating the inactive project list and look ahead lists every quarter.
- Contacting the DLAE regarding due dates for agencies to submit justification forms, invoices, or deobligation requests.
- The DLA Area Engineer will submit deobligation requests to FHWA.