California Department of Transportation



Quarterly Review of Inactive Projects
Frequently Asked Questions

  1. If project is completed, what does Local Agency need to do?

    If project is completed, a Final Report of Expenditures (consisting of the final invoice and all backup documentation listed in Exhibit 17-A of the Local Assistance Procedures Manual) needs to be submitted to the DLAE along with a letter requesting deobligation of unexpended funds.