- Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual
- Caltrans Local Assistance Program Guidelines
- Caltrans Highway Design Manual
- California Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- California's Strategic Highway Safety Plan
- District Local Assistance Contacts
Summary of Results from Last Call of Projects
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 5 and HR3 – Cycle 3
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 4
If you have questions or comments relating to the information on this page, please contact Ted Davini.
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (916) 324-1353 Voice; 711 TTY; (916) 324-1869 Fax.
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.
Last Updated: August 20, 2013