- Local Assistance Home
- HSIP Program
- Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual
- Caltrans Local Assistance Program Guidelines
- Caltrans Highway Design Manual
- California Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- California's Strategic Highway Safety Plan
- District Local Assistance Contacts
Summary of Results from Prior Calls-for-Projects
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 6
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 5 ( and HR3 – Cycle 3 )
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 4
If you have questions or comments relating to the information on this page, please contact your District Local Assistance Engineer (DLAE).
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.
Last Updated: December 29, 2016
To report any difficulty experienced in accessing Caltrans programs, services or activities or any discriminations covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of Rehabilitation Act or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, please contact us at (866)810-6346 Voice; 711 TTY; (916)653-3055 Fax or email to email@example.com.