- Caltrans Local Assistance Procedures Manual
- Caltrans Local Assistance Program Guidelines
- Caltrans Highway Design Manual
- California Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices
- California's Strategic Highway Safety Plan
- District Local Assistance Contacts
Summary of Results from Prior Calls-for-Projects
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 6
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 5 ( and HR3 – Cycle 3 )
- Results and Lessons Learned from HSIP - Cycle 4
If you have questions or comments relating to the information on this page, please contact Ted Davini.
Please feel free to send comments regarding this web site to the DLA Webmaster.
Last Updated: January 14, 2016
If you are a person with a disability and you are not able to, or experience difficulty in, accessing our programs, services and/or employment, or feel that you have been discriminated against under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, or the Fair Employment and Housing Act, you may contact Elizabeth Dooher, Statewide ADA Coordinator for the California Department of Transportation, at (916) 324-0453 Voice, or 711 TTY, via fax at (916) 324-1949, or 1-866-810-6346 (for complaints only).