Doing Business with Caltrans
The following content is available to help you find our business related content
Links to Caltrans Operations
- Accounting - including Contract Payments and Information, Electronic Funds Transfer, Local Agency Funded Project Accounting, and Local Assistance Payments
- Headquarters (Sacramento)
- District 1 Redwood Empire North Coast | District 2 Redding | District 3 Marysville
- District 4 San Francisco Bay Area | District 5 San Luis Obispo | District 6 Fresno
- District 7 Los Angeles, Ventura | District 8 Inland Empire | District 9 Inyo, Mono
- District 10 Stockton | District 11 San Diego | District 12 Orange
Intercity Passenger Rail
- Amtrak California - Information about Amtrak service in California, including routes, schedules and changes, history, news items and more.
- Caltrans Quickmap - Real-time California map of current traffic conditions including lane closures, CHP incidents, changeable message signs, chain controls, and video cameras
- California Streets and Highways Code
- Current Highway Conditions - text search
- Buses & RV's
- FasTrak Electronic Toll Collection
- Real-time Traffic Cameras
- Photolog - Take a virtual drive along any California highway.
- Real-time traffic incident information from the California Highway Patrol.
- Roadside Rest Areas
- Scenic Highway Program
- Traveling and vacationing in the Golden State (Division of Tourism)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) California driver's handbook.
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
General Information Line: (916) 654-2852
You can also call
California Department of Transportation
1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814