- Encroachment Permits
- Local Assistance
- Program ⁄ Project Management
- Public Information
- Small Business
- Contact Us
Public Notice for the Bridgeport Culverts Project on U.S. 395
- The California Department of Tranportation is proposing to replace and repair culverts on U.S. Highway 395 in Mono County from Post Mile 72.5 to 74.6 and from Post Mile 77.3 to 86.0 between Green Lakes Road and Swauger Creek Road near Bridgeport, CA.
- The Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration is available for review by clicking on this link: Bridgeport Culverts Project
- Do you have any comments about processing the project with an Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration? Do you disagree with the findings of our study set forth in the Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration? Would you care to make any other comments on the project? Would you like a public hearing? Please submit your comments or request for public hearing in writing no later than January 13, 2014 to Susan Schilder-Thomas, Branch Chief, Central Regional Environmental Support Services Branch, 855 M Street, Suite 200, Fresno, California 93721 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are no major comments or requests for a public hearing, CALTRANS will proceed with the project’s design.
District 9 Environmental Documents
- Haiwee Clear Recovery Zone Initial Study - December 2012
- An Assessment of the Sandhouse Project's Effects on Mule Deer Movement and Mortality - October 1999