500 S. Main Street
Bishop, CA 93514
- Encroachment Permits
- Local Assistance
- Program ⁄ Project Management
- Public Information
- Small Business
- Contact Us
Public Notice for the Sheep Ranch Shoulders Project on U.S. 395
- The California Department of Tranportation is proposing to replace and widen shoulders on U.S. Highway 395 in Mono County from Post Mile 80.6 to 84.1, from Buckeye Road to 2.9 ,miles south of Swauger Creek Road near Bridgeport, California
- Caltrans has studied the effects this project pay have on the environment. Our studies show it will not significantly affect the quality of the environment. the report that explains why it is called an Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration. This notice is to tell you of the proparation of the Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated negative Declaration and of its availability for you to read and to offer the opportunity for a public hearing.
- The Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration is available for review by clicking on this link:
- Do you have any comments about processing the project with an Initial Study with Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration? Do you disagree with the findings of our study set forth in the Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration? Would you care to make any other comments on the project? Would you like a public hearing? Please submit your comments or request for public hearing in writing no later than September 23, 2014 to Kirsten Helton, Senior Environmental Planner, 855 M Street, Suite 200, Fresno, California 93721 or email@example.com. If there are no major comments or requests for a public hearing, CALTRANS will proceed with the project’s design.
District 9 Environmental Documents
- Haiwee Clear Recovery Zone Initial Study - April 2013
- An Assessment of the Sandhouse Project's Effects on Mule Deer Movement and Mortality - October 1999