500 S. Main Street
Bishop, CA 93514
- Encroachment Permits
- Local Assistance
- Program ⁄ Project Management
- Public Information
- Small Business
- Contact Us
Past Bike Events in Inyo, Mono & eastern Kern Counties
The events listed below are events that take place on Caltrans right of way and were issued encroachment permits by Caltrans. There may be other events that take place in Inyo, Mono and eastern Kern Counties that occur off of Caltrans facilities.
- March 7, 2015
- Southern Inyo Double Century Test Ride
- Location: Olancha to State Route 190 Death Valley National Park boundary and finish in Lone Pine.
- Contact for more information: Inyo Ultra Cyclists/Eastern Sierra Dog rescue, Hugh Murphy - phone: 760-264-3370.
- May 30, 2015
- Eastern Sierra Double Century
- 190 mile bicycling event
- Location: Inyo & Mono Counties
- Contact for more information: Planet Ultra Inc, Deborah L. Bowling - phone: 818-624-4544.
- July 11, 2015
- Tour of the California Alp's
- Annual Death Ride bicycling event
- Location: Alpine & Mono Counties
- Contact for more information: Alpine County Chamber of Commerce, Teresa Burkhauser - phone: 530-694-2475.
- July 11, 2015
- June Lake Triathlon
- Location: June Lake, CA
- Contact for more information: High Sierra Triathlon Club, Alana Levin - phone: 760-717-0176.
- September 11, 2015
- Mammoth Gran Fondo
- Non-competitive bicycling tour
- Location: Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Contact for more information: Mammoth Mountain Community Foundation, John Armstrong - phone: 760-914-0396.
- September 12, 2015
- White Mountain Double Century and Mammoth 300 Bike Ride
- Location: Bishop, CA and Mammoth Lakes, CA
- Contact for more information: NdZone, James Cook - phone: 949-370-5077.
- September 26 and 27, 2015
- Whitney Classic Cycling Event
- Location: Inyo County. Begins on Horseshoe Meadow Rd, on to the town of Darwin and finishes at Whitney Portal.
- Contact for more information: Summit Adventure, Jairemy Drooger - phone: 559-642-3899.
- October 16 and 17, 2015
- Juvenile Diabetes Foundation Ride to Cure Diabetes.
- Fundraising bicycle event
- Location: Death Valley National Park - Furnace Creek Ranch to Badwater Road
- Contact for more information: Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Alyson Levine - phone: 585-967-2425.