D4 Small Business Menu
- Small Business Home
- Small Business Council
- Upcoming Work
- Advertised Highway Projects
- Awarded Contracts Search
- Encroachment Permits
district 4 Links
- D4 Bay Area Projects
- D4 Public Affairs Office
- Local Agency Directory
- California Office of Business & Economic Opportunity
- California Small Business Council
- California Small Business and DVBE Program
Builder's Exchange of Alameda County Upcoming Events:
- Construction Industry Meets
- Aug 18th - 2015 Membership BBQ & Baseball - Oakland A's vs. LA Dodgers
- Oct 12th - Annual Golf Tournament
Port of Oakland Request for Proposal - Non-Mandatory Pre-Proposal Conference For Structural Inspection and Material Testing Services for Port of Oakland Cranes:
When: 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, July 8th
Where: Board Room Port of Oakland Building 2nd Floor 530 Water Street Oakland, California
Description: Bidders may obtain the Bidding Documents (Project Manual) for this project on line at the Port of Oakland website at: http://www.portofoakland.com/Bids
- Click on the Business tab, and then click on Opportunities.
- Detailed instructions on downloading the Bidding Documents are available at the following web address: http://www.portofoakland.com/DownloadInstructions.
- Any Addenda modifying the Project Manual will be posted at the same location.
- Proposal Due Date: Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Proposal Due Time: 3:00 p.m.
Questions? Submit questions in writing to the following individuals:
Upcoming Outreach Event
Caltrans District 7, Office of Consultant Services, Program and Project Management and the Office of Small Business Program Outreach: [download event flyer and preregistration information]
When: Thursday, July 2nd, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Description: There will be three, 3-year on-call Architectural & Engineering (A&E) Construction Engineering, Construction Inspection Support, and Critical Path Method (CPM) Analysis Services Contracts valued at approximately $10 million each to be advertised between July to September, 2015. Contract areas include: North, South, and East/West Los Angeles County.
These contracts are federally funded and each have a 15% DBE goal requirement.
Where: Caltrans District 7 Building, 1st Floor, Room 1-037 100 South Main St. (at 1st St.), Downtown Los Angeles, 90012
Who: Prime Consultants, Sub-Consultants, Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE); Disabled Veterans Business Enterprise (DVBE) and Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Pre-registrations are requested by June 23, 2015.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or Call (213)-897-7563
Northern California SBDC Upcoming Events:
FEATURED UPCOMING COURSES:
Questions? Contact Ann Johnson-Stromberg, Communications & Marketing Manager at (707) 826-3975