R/W ENGINEERING, SURVEYS & MAPPING SERVICES ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
Right of Way Engineering
Senior Transportation Surveyor
District 4 Right of Way Engineering is a professional team of Land Surveyors and support staff committed to providing quality products that are useful to the customers.
This commitment includes a continuous improvement program to meet our delivery obligations.
Right of Way Engineering performs the following tasks:
- Establishes the Department’s Right of Way from public records, title reports, and Caltrans records.
- Reestablishes the Department’s existing Right of Way on new datums.
- Prepares appraisal maps.
- Prepares deeds.
- Prepares condemnation maps and resolutions of necessity.
- Prepares Right of Way record maps.
- Prepares excess lands documents.
- Prepares exhibits for legal purposes.
- Prepares products for permit compliance obligations.
- Advises other functional units on issues related to the Department’s Right of Way.