Office of Local Assistance | Training
General Training information is available at Caltrans' Local Assistance Training Program Website
Please contact District 4 Local Assistance Training Coordinator at (510) 286-5233 to check availability. TDD users may contact the California Relay Service TDD line at 1-800-735-2929 or Voice Line 1-800-735-2922.
Previous Training Presentations
- Authorization to Proceed (E-76)
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) Workshop
- Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
- Caltrans Independent Assurance Manual: Procedures for Accreditation of Laboratories and Qualification of Testers
- FHWA Pavement Quality Assurance. Formerly Federal-aid Policy Guide Non-Regulatory Supplement NS 23 CFR, Part 637B
- FHWA Technical Advisory 6120.3 on the Use of Contractor Test Results in the Acceptance Decision
- FHWA Tech Brief 12-039 on Construction Quality Assurance for Design-Build Highway Projects
- Risk-Based Invoicing (RBI)
- Billing Summary Workbook (contains three worksheets)
- Invoice Cover Sheet for Inactive Projects
- Please save the date for consultant selection training on January 20, 2015 at the Caltrans' District 4 offices. This one-day course, titled "Procuring A&E Contracts," focuses on Chapter 10 of the LAPM and provides an overview of step-by-step procedures that local agencies must follow to procure A&E contracts. Registration is now open; please click the Statewide Training link below.
- Statewide Training
- Coming Soon! Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) training will be offered in Spring 2015. More information will be provided soon.