Office of Local Assistance | Training
General Training information is available at Caltrans' Local Assistance Training Program Website
Please contact District 4 Local Assistance Training Coordinator at (510) 286-5233 to check availability. TDD users may contact the California Relay Service TDD line at 1-800-735-2929 or Voice Line 1-800-735-2922.
Previous Training Presentations
- Authorization to Proceed (E-76)
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) Workshop
- Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
- Caltrans Independent Assurance Manual: Procedures for Accreditation of Laboratories and Qualification of Testers
- FHWA Pavement Quality Assurance. Formerly Federal-aid Policy Guide Non-Regulatory Supplement NS 23 CFR, Part 637B
- FHWA Technical Advisory 6120.3 on the Use of Contractor Test Results in the Acceptance Decision
- FHWA Tech Brief 12-039 on Construction Quality Assurance for Design-Build Highway Projects
- Risk-Based Invoicing (RBI)
- Billing Summary Workbook (contains three worksheets)
- Invoice Cover Sheet for Inactive Projects
- Please save the date for the "Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Training: Setting and Meeting the Goal." This half-day DBE training is being offered on March 24, 2015 at the Caltrans' District 4 office. There will be two sessions: 9AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM. It is being provided by Caltrans Office of Business & Economic Opportunity (OBEO) to help local agencies understand how to set and meet their DBE goals on federally-funded projects. Registration is open and seats are limited, so please register today by contacting Michelle Gianini.
- Statewide Training