Office of Local Assistance | Environmental Status
Last Updated: 10/19/2017
Click to expand the rows and see details.
|Prefix||Federal Project #||County||Agency||Project Description||Date PES Signed|
- This page only shows projects in the NEPA Clearance phase for which a field review has been held and the Preliminary Environmental Studies (PES) form has been signed by Caltrans.
- The Receipt Date indicates a study has been first received and logged in by Caltrans Local Assistance.
- The Approval Date indicates it has been preliminarily approved by Caltrans Local Assistance.
- Studies with a Receipt Date but no Approval Date may be under Caltrans review or Caltrans may be waiting for resubmission from the Local Agency.
- In some cases, the completion of initial technical studies may lead to further studies being required or consultations with regulatory agencies. Moreover, technical studies may require revision if there is a project change or as a result of other technical studies. Approvals shown are therefore preliminary pending the signing of the NEPA document.
- For detailed information on NEPA status of a particular project, please contact the following Local Assistance Environmental staff: