- Calmentor Executed Guidelines
- Program Brochure
- Sample MOU
- Pairing Matrix
- Public Agency Participant Application
QUALIFICATIONS: To be considered for Mentor status, a firm must have held contracts in excess of $5 million aggregate with Caltrans, other State Agencies, or other Public Agencies. In lieu of the above requirements, a firm may be a Protégé Graduate.
- Opportunities to meet potential teaming partners.
- Opportunities to develop new relationships with other A&E SBE firms.
- Opportunities to interact with Caltrans staff and develop a better understanding about the Caltrans organization.
- Opportunities to give feedback to Caltrans on a wide range of topics.
If you do not qualify for the program and want to be involved in the District 4 contracting opportunities, the Professional Liaison Meeting group is for you.