Caltrans District 4 I880 Mission General InformationGeneral Construction Information
- First Construction Contract 1A started in April 2005 and was completed in 2009
- First Construction Contract 1A was jointly funded by Caltrans, ACTA, City of Fremont, and Alameda County RIP funds
- Second construction contract 1B will replace UPRR bridges, widen Route 262, and complete Kato Road on and off-ramps. Schedule TBD.
- Second construction contract 1B will combine the Warren Avenue Railroad Separation and Rail work necessary for BART to San Jose
- Second contract will be Construction administration by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
- Final phase is a separate landscaping contract.