- Caltrans Statewide
- District 4 Home Page
- District 4 Departments
- Organizational Chart
- Contact District 4
11/13/13 - U.S. Route 101/Old Redwood Highway Interchange Improvement Project
- 11/22/13 - U.S. 101 Construction in Petaluma Full Freeway Closures Planned for Old Redwood Highway Interchange Project
- 10/13/13 - U.S. 101 Construction Projects in Petaluma
- 10/3/13 - U.S. 101 Old Redwood Highway Interchange Improvement Project Pile Driving Continues This Week
- 9/3/13 - U.S. 101 Old Redwood Highway Interchange Improvement Project Lane and Ramp Closures Planned for Week of Sept. 3
- 8/2/13 - U.S. 101 Old Redwood Highway Interchange Improvement Project Caltrans to Close Right Lane of Old Redwood Highway North
The project will help ease existing and projected congestion along the busy Route 101 corridor, and along the nearby surface streets. It will also reduce travel times, improve traffic flow and safety, and provide bicyclists and pedestrians will a quick and safe route from one side of Petaluma to the other.
Caltrans and its partners held a groundbreaking ceremony for the project on April 25, 2013. The project is expected to finish in the summer of 2015.