- Caltrans Statewide
- District 4 Home Page
- District 4 Departments
- Organizational Chart
- Contact District 4
101 College Ave Project
This project in the City of Santa Rosa will widen College Avenue at US 101 between Cleveland Avenue to the west and Morgan Avenues to the east of the interchange. The project will reduce congestion and improve traffic operations for on- and off-ramp traffic at the US 101/College Avenue Interchange. Improvements include new bicycle lanes and pedestrian sidewalks in either direction, and a second left-turn lane for eastbound College Avenue approach to the northbound US 101 on-ramp. The right turn lane for westbound College Avenue to northbound Cleveland Avenue will be extended to Morgan Avenue. New replacement traffic signals within project limits will provide further enhancement to the interchange.
- 11/20/15 - Construction Update for College Avenue Widening Project at U.S. 101
Ramp and Road Closures Begin Sunday Night
- 10/19/14 - Construction Update for College Avenue Widening Project at U.S. 101
Eastbound Lane Closures Sunday Night – Thursday Night, from 8:00 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- 7/16/14 - Construction Update for College Avenue Widening Project at U.S. 101
Eastbound Lane Closures, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 7/3/14 - Construction Resumes for College Avenue Widening Project at U.S. 101
Week Night Ramp Closures Begin Monday Night, July 6
Full Closures from Cleveland Ave. to Morgan Street Begin Monday Night, July 6
- 6/30/14 - College Avenue Widening Project at U.S. 101
Work Cancelled for Week of June 29
- 5/21/14 - Construction Begins for College Avenue Widening Project at U.S. 101
Weeknight Road Closures to Begin Wednesday Night, May 21
- 5/7/14 - Pre-Construction Begins for College Avenue Widening Project at U.S. 101
Begin Construction Spring 2014
Complete Construction Winter 2014
Please check this website for updates on the project. Or call the Sonoma County message line (707) 781-2245
If you would like to be added to the stakeholder list and receive updates by email, email email@example.com with Add to College Ave List in the message line.
For further information about the project, contact
Caltrans Public Information Officer