Program/Project Management - Managing capital projects from initial planning throughout the end of construction
District 2 and District 3 (in Marysville), share responsibility in the design and construction of projects in Northeastern California; these two Caltrans districts are actively involved in the life cycle of a project.
Program/Project Management is committed to the effective and efficient delivery of transportation projects that meet and exceed customer needs and expectations. We continue to focus on results, partnerships, accountability, innovation, integrity, objectivity, open access, quality and professionalism.
Project Development designs and facilitates the delivery of projects on our State Highway system that will improve the movement of people, goods and services across California.
We accept nothing less than project success.
To complete all projects while upholding stakeholders’ expectations.
We ensure quality projects through effective communication and empowerment of project delivery teams.
To be an effective and reputable organization that provides timely and quality projects through leadership, integrity and innovation.
Transportation Programming Links
- Transportation Programming Home
- Allocation Status & Procedures
- Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality (CMAQ)
- Office of California Transportation Commission Liaison (OCTCL)
- California Transportation Improvement Program System (CTIPS)
- Federal Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (FSTIP)
- Office of Capital Improvement Programming (OCIP)
- Prop 1B Bond
- Regional Surface Transportation Program (RSTP)
- Systems and Resource Administration (SARA)
- State Highway Operation and Protection Program (SHOPP) and Minor Program
- Statute Book