Planning Division links
- Planning Home
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- Caltrans External Advisory Liaison (CEAL)
- California Transportation Plan (CTP)
- Community Planning Liaison
- District System Management Plan (DSMP)
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Park and Ride
- Transportation Concept Summaries (TCS)
District 11 Planning Division - California External Advisory Liaison (CEAL)
The Caltrans External Advisory Liaison (CEAL) Committee was established in 1990 as a forum to discuss and monitor Caltrans products and services, engage our customers and improve the way we do business. CEAL meets quarterly for presentations and discussions that address a variety of topics including planning efforts, legislation, safety, regionally significant issues and ongoing projects.
The CEAL Committee is chaired by District Director Laurie Berman and includes a diverse roster of members serving San Diego and Imperial Counties.