Planning Division links
- Planning Home
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- California External Advisory Liaison (CEAL)
- California Transportation Plan (CTP)
- Community Planning Liaison
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Park and Ride
- Transportation Concept Summaries (TCS)
District 11 Planning Division - California External Advisory Liaison (CEAL)
The California External Advisory Liaison (CEAL) Committee was established in 1990 out of the need to establish ways to continuously monitor products and services that are delivered to our customers and to also improve the way we do business. The CEAL Committee is chaired by District 11 Director, Laurie Berman, the Committee meets on a quarterly basis and includes a diverse membership of 25 members.
CEAL Meeting Location
The District 11 building is located at 4050 Taylor St., San Diego, CA 92110 just off the I-5 & I-8 interchange.