- Strategic Growth Plan - Transportation Investments for Mobility
- Legislative Info
- Outside Agencies
- Inside Seven Employee Newsletter
- code survey - a project by renée green
- Early Education Center - The Center offers spacious rooms for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers and is open to the public.
- District 7 Video Library
District 7 Projects
I-10/I-605 Interchange Improvement Project
San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)/ sAN gABRIEL rIVER fREEWAY (I-605) DIRECT CONNECTOR PROJECT
In an effort to improve traffic flow from the southbound San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605) to the eastbound San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) construction of a direct fly-over connector has begun. Currently, the existing southbound I-605 to eastbound I-10 connector ramp at this interchange provides the commuters a very short distance to merge. This causes a number of traffic delays, at times complicating commuters traveling on westbound I-10 and southbound I-605. The fly-over connector will provide a direct connection between southbound I-605 and eastbound I-10 and eliminate weaving at this connector, providing for improved goods movement and enhanced safety and mobility throughout the region.
- Improve traffic flow
- Reduce commuter delays due to merging traffic
- Improve goods movement
- Enhance the operation of the I-10/I-605 interchange
Construction on this $66 million project began fall, 2012 and has an anticipated completion of summer, 2014.
Fact Sheet (PDF)
Fact Sheet, Spanish (PDF)