- Strategic Growth Plan - Transportation Investments for Mobility
- Legislative Info
- Outside Agencies
- Inside Seven Employee Newsletter
- code survey - a project by renée green
- Early Education Center - The Center offers spacious rooms for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers and is open to the public.
- District 7 Video Library
Calmentor - Southern California Alliance - Districts 7, 8, and 12
Calmentor is a program created from a partnership between Caltrans and the private consulting industry to promote and increase the participation of Small Businesses on Caltrans professional architectural and engineering (A&E) contracts.
- Increase the pool of small business participating in transportation projects.
Goals and Objectives
- Establish a mentoring program that pairs small businesses with large firms.
- Enhance small business operations to achieve their growth potential.
- Create more small business opportunities and provide more meaningful participation on transportation projects.
- Establish an entry point for small firms who desire to do business with Caltrans and other public agencies.
- Develop business relationships that foster new opportunities for both large and small firms.
- Participants of the program are Mentor, Protégés, or Program Sponsors. Each participant is defined as follows.
- Large firms are those willing to commit time to help smaller firms achieve their growth potential.
- Small firms seeking A&E contracts with Caltrans or other public agencies.
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)