SR13 Emergency Bridge Railing Replacements
- Full Freeway Closure on State Route 13 Northbound/Southbound At Broadway Terrace In Oakland December 11 - 23, 2017
- Temporary Daytime Surface Street Closure At Broadway Terrace Along State Route 13 In Oakland November 29, 2017
- MAINLINE HIGHWAY CLOSURE STATE ROUTE 13 NORTHBOUND/SOUTHBOUND AT LA SALLE BOULEVARED IN OAKLAND SEPTEMBER 18 - 22, 2017
- TEMPORAY DAYTIME SPOT CLOSURES ON SURFACE STREETS ALONG STATE ROUTE 13 AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN OAKLAND JULY 19 THROUGH AUGUST 11, 2017
- Emergency Bridge Railing Replacements on State Route 13at Various Location in Oakland
- Emergency Bridge Railing Replacements on State Route 13At Various Locations April 17, 2017 through October 2017
Oakland, Alameda County – Caltrans has scheduled closures starting April 17th through October 2017, to perform emergency repairs to four bridges along State Route 13 (SR-13): the Lincoln Avenue Overcrossing, the Park Boulevard Overcrossing, the La Salle Avenue Overcrossing, and the Broadway Terrace Undercrossing. The steel bridge railings will be replaced with new concrete bridge railings. This work will involve long-term closures of lanes and sidewalks on these bridges while construction is performed, as well as temporary lane closures on SR-13; including intermittent full closures of the highway.
Detours will be in place for vehicular, bicycle and pedestrian traffic. Motorists are advised to expect delays and to take alternate routes, if possible to avoid the construction zones.
- Monday through Friday (Daytime) 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Mainline closure (Nighttime) 9:00 PM – 5:00 AM
- Surface streets, bicycle and pedestrian lanes will be CLOSED through the course of construction
- All work is to be completed weather permitting. Motorists should drive with caution through the work zone. Traffic fines are doubled in construction zones.
Statewide Alerts and Other Information