SR-133 EA 0N060 Safety Project
This is a placeholder for documentation that will be posted soon.
This safetyproject is on State Route 133 (Rte-133) from roughly 1,700 feet south to 1,200 feet north of the Rte-133/El Toro Road intersection (PM 3.1 to PM 3.6). The proposed project is located in the city of Laguna Beach in South Orange County. This segment of Rte-133 is operating with collisions at a higher than average rate due to the nonstandard lane drop in both directions in the vicinity of the Rte-133 and El Toro Road intersection.
This project intends to reduce the collision rate at this location by eliminating the existing lane drop in the northbound direction, extending the second lane in the southbound direction and reassigning the exclusive right-turn lane to an optional right/left turn lane on westbound El Toro Road.
To learn more about other projects please visit our home page at http://www.dot.ca.gov/d12
A Look at District 12
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- California State Rail Plan
- County of Orange
- District 12 Brochure with Location Map
- Executive Organization Chart and Text
- Federal Department of Transportation
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- Smart Traveler
- Transportation Corridor Agencies (The Toll Roads)
Phone: (657) 328-6000