Interstate 5 / Sperry Avenue Interchange Project
The California Department of Transportation proposes to reconstruct the Interstate 5/Sperry Road Interchange, near the city of Patterson in Stanislaus County. Sperry Avenue will be widened in each direction between Del Puerto Canyon Road and Rogers Road.
TOTAL CONSTRUCTION COST
This project is tentatively scheduled to begin construction in 2020.
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone: (209) 948-7977
District 10 alerts and other information.
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
District 10 Links
- Caltrans is Hiring
- Caltrans Directory
- CalTrans Future in Transportation Scholarship
- California Highway Patrol
- Caltrans Live Traffic Cameras
- California Transportation Planning (CTP)
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Federal Highway Administration - Economic Recovery
- Road Conditions (Cell Phone Format)
- Route 99 Business Plan
District 10 Twitter Feed
Phone: (209) 948-7543